Monday, August 18, 2008

Baylee's first day




Baylee had her first day of Kindergarten today. She did great! She had a picture she had made for her new teacher and she was not at all shy about giving it to her. She gave her teacher a hug, and the look on Baylee's face was priceless. She went right to her seat and started on her puzzle. I kissed her goodbye, and turned to leave, it wasn't until then that the water works started! My little girl, growing up....Its one of the hardest things as a parent, watching your child learn how to fly, and hoping you've given them enough flying lessons to keep them safe when it starts to storm. OK.....no mushy stuff, I'll cry again! ugh....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my word..she looks SO big in that first picture! You should read this post.... http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/08/to-my-little-bo.html

Heidi said...

I'm so glad that Baylee's start was great! I'm getting teary-eyed too just thinking about my little one going to kindergarten.