Monday, August 11, 2008

Hats off!!!!!!!!!!!

My hats off to working mothers everywhere. I'm not even kidding. You people amaze me. I don't know how you do it, but please let me know what the secret is.

I started my first day at Stewarts Creek Middle today. I had been there before, but only to do inventory, stock, meetings, things like that. Today the students were there, and I remembered what it was like to work (outside the home anyway). When we were in Louisville I had a part time job on campus, but then I only had two kids, now I have three and its a whole new ballgame.

I'm going to go and ice my wrist and put heat on my back. I'm pitiful, really I am, I can admit it freely! My body is wondering what happened today, its in shock! As soon as my body catches up, I'll be good to go, I just hope it doesn't take to long.

No comments: