Monday, July 6, 2009

Random thoughts


Life is short....live it already. Stop hiding behind excuses and "someday" and live in the moment God has given you.

Never underestimate the example you set for others. People watch your life.

I still can't believe the nerve of some people, the pride of heart that makes a person cold.

You only get one shot to raise your kids right, make the most of it, and when you fail at times (b/c we all do) get up the next morning and start over.

Never take for granted a Mother's love for her child.

Preach the gospel, always.....preach it to yourself and tell it to others.

GOD saves people, we don't.

There is only one judge and he is Christ, so get off my back!

Some people really piss me off, but I must smile and be nice anyway, don't you hate that?

Burning my critical hat, and not letting people in my world who still wear theirs like its a special badge.

Funerals suck, but a life well lived is priceless.

The most humble and gracious people are the ones you never hear about.

Good friends are like family you always knew loved you, you just hadn't meet them yet.

Having a lover is great, having a best friend is better, when you have both (with the same person of course) life is amazing.

I'm out of thoughts now! whew....I feel better!

No comments: