Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!!!!



I can't believe my girl is 6 years old today. I remember feeling so anxious about having a daughter when I was pregnant with her. I mean, I've always been a tomboy myself and God knows I still can't fix my own hair, so what in the world would I do with bows and dresses, and not to forget the endless pairs of shoes to color coorninate with the outfits....does it ever end. NO, look at my own closet.....even a tomboy must have matching boots ya know...anyway. When they brought Baylee to me after my surgery and I held her I just cried and cried. She was so beautiful. All of my fears where put to ease. She was only a baby and she just needed love like any other baby. And love her I did.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

She is precious. Happy birthday B.

Heidi said...

Happy, Happy, Belated Birthday Baylee! So sorry I spelled your name incorrectly yesterday. Your precious to us too!