Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm learning

Forget all the deep, thought-provoking posts of the past. I am learning that God created "spellcheck" for a reason. The reason being that some of us (me) can't spell worth diddly (is that even a word, is it spelled right???). So I will become more familiar with "spellcheck" in future posts.

I have also learned that my husband has planned a weekend getaway (okay just one night and day, but when your with kids all day that's like a week). I have no idea where we are going. I have been assured the kids will be well cared for and that I can relax and just enjoy some time with my husband. I'm looking forward to it for sure, as I can promise you Brad is as well. I can't wait to sleep in on Saturday morning! Oh....the joys!

Until next time........(spellcheck approved)

1 comment:

Mary Kate said...

I knew about this before you. Ha! What a wonderful husband you have. I hope you sleep all the way to Saturday afternoon and then some. Enjoy your time.