Sunday, June 29, 2008

yuck

Feeling blahhhhhh today. Brennan is not feeling well, Baylee is bored, Neal is gone to spend some time with family, and Brad is at work. Brad and Neal went fishing overnight with Brad's cousin, Jeremy at KY Lake on Friday, then Brad took him to my Dad's house to spend some time with family this week. Its killing me honestly. I miss Neal like crazy and worry about him even more. Its hard letting go. Neal will be ten next year and I know its time (past time) that he make some of his own decisions and stand on his own two feet a bit, but its still hard to let go. So when he wanted to go visit some family this week I said, "sure". Now I'm fighting the urge to call and check on him every hour. Baylee and I have done every "girl time" thing under the sun. We've painted nails, fixed each others hair, "camped out" in my bedroom, had a tea party (yes a real one, well as real as you can get without getting out the china and dressing up LOL), planned a picnic, went swimming. I'm in for a very long week!!!!! and oh....Brennan has a small case of chicken pox. Its a sad rant, I know.........."be prayerful in all things"..........I pray that the kids would take a nap and I could go back to sleep. Maybe there is hope for the day yet!!!!

No comments: