Monday, September 1, 2008

New things



Brennan is in full toddler mode these days. We went to O'Charley's for lunch one day and he is big enough to order his own plate. He looks thrilled about it, and he was.

Baylee's new favorite thing is her cowboy hat. She wears it all the time. Its so cute.

Neal is not into anything new these days. He has read five separate chapter books since school has started. And he has told me that he and his friends are starting a rock band together. We can't wait to hear the music. His latest favorite band is Guns N Roses (ok....only those songs that have been approved from Mom and Dad first....Paradise City and Knockin on Heaven's Door is about all they like, Baylee likes Sweet Child of Mine too)....anywho....

Thats all for now. No new updates on the adults. Brad gets to go back to work in three weeks (hopefully, if all goes well), and I am slowly getting used to the new work schedule for me. I work with really nice people, and that helps a lot. Brennan and Brad have had lots of male bonding time at home while I'm at work (that means they've wrestled a lot....ha) and I like being right next door to the kids school. I have some extra time in the morning to hang out with them at school before the day starts and they really like that.

No comments: