Saturday, March 14, 2009

kids say the sweetest things


So this questionaire on facebook has your children answer questions about you.....

when asked "How do you know your Mom loves you"

Neal: "because she is proud to be a Mom"
Baylee: "because she is a Mommy"

what this really says is that they know I enjoy being a Mom and they can't imagine a world in which Moms don't love their children.....Baylee was like duh....she loves me b/c she is my Mom......I think thats great.....God bless em......

I also discovered that I wear sparkles, like to shop at the Mall, and I'm so funny I should be famous for it......I should ask these kinds of questions to my kids more often.....they told me a lot, oh and I watch too much GAC television (Great American Country....like CMT only better....lol)

No comments: