Thursday, March 26, 2009

Talking......

So while visiting with my friend, we did manage to get in some "chat time" and discuss some things that were relevant to my life in this season God has me in right now. I'm not sure how we got in any "talk time" with a newborn, a toddler, two older boys, one very homesick daughter (Baylee), housework, dinner time, homework, and oh sleep deprivation, BUT we managed, priorities ya know.....

I can't remember which of us said this (because we talk in circles and finish each others sentences anyway) but one thing in particular stands out in our conversation.
"you are chosen and set apart for the task at hand" and "God will not call you to something without equipping you to finish it".......both statements God has had me pondering the past few days. I find them true to my life at the moment and a very fresh word from the Lord. I'm so thankful for friends who speak truth into my life, and God who provides the truth and the friends.

No comments: